The most cost effective mobile solution for internal communications.
The Surgery, via its Emgager app platform, is gaining reputation as a leading provider of employee Apps to some of the best known organisations in UK and around the world.
What Our Clients Say
The Surgery provided a fantastic service and we are so pleased with the finished product.
With 5,000+ employees already registered on the app it is having a huge impact on how we communicate transformation within National Grid.
Skywise has revolutionized how we engage with General Aviation pilots around statutory safety notification. The user feedback has been amazing.
We have designed Emgager to reach, talk to, inspire and engage with your employees using new social techniques in a way that’s become the everyday.
Emgager is a mobile employee engagement App platform designed to be deployed to your employees smart phones and/or tablets, all driven by an online WordPress CMS (other CMSs can be catered for, e.g. IBM Connection and Google Cloud Platform). It has been designed to be cross-platform and is currently available for iOS and Android devices. Emgager has been built to:
- Enhance and complement your internal employee communication programmes.
- Stimulate two-way engagement through comment, employee feedback and user generated content.
- Provide comms tools to help your employees succeed.
- Create a culture of conversation that drives action and engagement.
- Control your content output.
- Reduce cost and be kinder to the environment by replacing printed channels.
- Provide live, measurable insights around content published.
- Understand and react to audience behaviour.
- Demonstrate innovation.
- Provide personalisation to match any company’s needs.
Why Go Mobile?
How Emgager Works
The platform is offered with NO license fee, NO per user fees, just a FIXED price entry point
The entry level Emgager Start includes:
(reach)Publish official company news, product launches, HR issues and BAU directly to all employees in either written, pictorial, or video form.
(talk)Give employees the opportunity to ask questions, promote ideas and connect with colleagues singularly or in teams.
(engage)Take a quick daily temperature check of your company. Or find out what employees think about recent company announcements, or how they feel about the food in the canteen.
(inspire)Send or schedule unlimited and relevant alerts/messaging to your audience.
- Temperature check
- Like/share/pin (bookmark)
- Download (Word & PDF)
- User profiling
- Live insight (analytics/measurement)
There is then an Emgager Toolbox of additional functionality which can be bought per function, as we have found every client is individual in their end requirement. To find out more click here.
- Connect with your employees wherever and whenever.
- Engage with a disparate, multi-location or non tech access workforce.
- Profile your workforce so they receive content which is relevant to them.
- Keep your employees up-to-date via a simple user interface.
- Emgager can be tailored exactly to the needs of your audience.
- Mini applications can be built in days, not weeks, to provide specific functionality.
- Full branding available for every aspect of the platform.
- The App can be profiled towards Leadership Teams / Middle Management / Employees / Locations / Teams (access level can be based on login credentials).
- Created to provide authorised administrators a powerful, yet simple tool to securely manage all aspects of the App.
- Emgager is managed via an online content management system (CMS).
SECURITY & USER MANAGEMENTEmployees can access the App with an individual username/password or their company email address. Users can be added and removed easily to ensure only authorized people see your content.
CONTENT MANAGEMENTEasy to use WordPress CMS that allows access, editing and moderation of all App content. Other CMSs can be attached, e.g. IBM Connection or Google Cloud Platform
PUSH NOTIFICATIONSend or schedule unlimited and relevant alerts/messaging to your audience.
In one simple, clear, mobile dashboard your internal communications and leadership teams can access live measurable data on:
- Number of employees engaged and using the App
- What they have engaged with
- Mood of the business
- Survey/voting results
- Post feedback
- ‘Emgager Start’ can be released within 4-8 weeks of agreeing a contract to deliver.
- The App can be continuously developed with upgrade releases coming on a monthly or quarterly basis as required. Additional monthly budget can be set based on expectation/requirement.
- We host the backend on your behalf.
Internal communications specialist working with you to:
- Develop your launch objectives and audience segmentation.
- Develop your key messages and launch plan.
- Develop launch and environmental material.
- Develop an on-going content plan.
- Create and edit content as required.
Digital specialist working with you to:
- Provide one-to-one training
- Manage the back-end and admin.
- Manage a hotline to help people with registration and other early adoption queries.
We have kept it simple there is NO license fee, NO per user fees, just 4 initial packages at FIXED prices.
If you wish to develop your version of Emgager we have a toolbox of functionality which we cost per function based on individual requirements. Please see Emgager Toolbox for more details. Or contact a member of our team.
Simple: one-off payment which buys you a copy of the ‘Emgager Start’ for use from 1 to 5000+ employees.
Cost = £30,000 + VAT
DOWNLOAD (Word & .pdf)
LIVE INSIGHT (analytics/measurement)
- Copy of the platform
- Front-end reskin to your corporate branding
- Initial content population
- Backend set-up, user approval process
- Placement on iTunes and Google Play
- Launch IT support
Cost = £1,500 + VAT
Simple, yearly payment in advance.
- Hosting on its own AWS (Amazon Web Services) server instance (monitored in-house by Emgager team).
- Daily offsite backups of database and files (to remote AWS S3 storage).
Support To Launch
Cost = £6,000 + VAT
Optional, one-off payment to help launch your version of Emgager.
- Generation of company wide launch objectives and audience segmentation.
- Generation of your key messages and launch plan.
- Generation of all pre and post launch comms materials.
- Our IC team working alongside your IC team to locate content stakeholders and set up content channels and processes.